According to the National Association of Realtors®:
- Over 80 percent of home searchers conduct research on the Internet
- Consumers are five times more likely to buy a home found online verses in a newspaper
- Consumers are 24 times more likely to buy a home found online verses in a book or magazine
With this important information in mind, we have put together an exciting Internet marketing strategy. Our "Dynamic Internet Marketing Plan" allows us to gain massive exposure for our listed properties. At the same time we are able to offer a discount commission plan by avoiding the unnecessary expense of outdated newspaper advertising.
Key components of the Dynamic Internet Marketing Plan:
- We conduct a Price Master comparative market analysis to assist in getting the price right
- Listings are submitted to the MLS and made available to hundreds of real estate agents
- Listings are available on REIndiana.com (MLS public web site)
- Cooperative compensation is offered to MLS Participants
- Listings are placed on our primary web site gammonrealty.com
- Listings enjoy massive Internet exposure through powerful listing syndication
- Listings are enhanced on Realtor.com ensuring high search result ranking
- Virtual tours are posted online and linked to our listings in all of their Internet locations
- We place one of our attractive and distinctive lawn signs
- a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is available for qualified properties
- Sellers are represented by a licensed real estate professional and member of SIAR, IAR and NAR
Above are some of the key components of our Dynamic Internet Marketing Plan. This is a full service listing program. We fully represent the best interest of our sellers and assist them through the entire process from start to finish. It is not possible or practical to describe this program completely here. Every property is unique and every seller's situation is different. Our agents will gladly schedule an individual appointment to meet with you to determine how we can best customize a marketing plan to suit your needs.
To request an appointment, or to simply ask a question, click here.
Click here to see a list of our Associates and to choose the real estate professional you would like to represent you.